A letter grade is assigned to all organizations (teams, clubs, etc.) between A-F (“A” being the highest and “F” representing the lowest). This Grade is an important part to the Organization’s validity and quality of services/products provided. YSR will assign letter grades that represent the YSR’s “unbiased” review of the school, club, team, company, etc. The YSR grade is assigned based on how each team answers the questions and ratings received from the public. The YSR Grading Process represents best practices and standards conducted by schools and other youth organizations based on the principles that enhance parental trust, confidence, strive for academic excellence, mentoring, nutritional intake and youth protection.
Youth sports teams and organizations that meet these standards and complete application procedures will be accredited by YSR.
Grade improvements (to get a higher grade) are also given based on high standards of trust, ethics, integrity and solid youth protection policies. Each Business must:
- Establish and maintain a positive track record. This is based on reviews written by real parents and ethical standard within the organizations youth oriented protection policies.
- Adhere to established reasonable cost for youth sports programs and not always used for profit.
- Adequate training procedures for coaches staff as well as injury training.
- Provide a legitimate nutritional outlook and contribute to healthy foods promotion
- Honestly represent services. It’s not always about winning.
- Address parental and policy issues and disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of parents regarding the use of their information and well as uphold protection of youth from exploitation and protection against negligent athletic injuries.
- Approach all business dealings, transactions and commitments with integrity.
- Must be a licensed business in the State in which the organization operates and current on all taxes and tax filings.
- Must have a legitimate Insurance policy of at least 1 Million dollars.